Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: K-Rides Die Rct-3 Kirmes Community. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Beruf: Schüler an der Berufsschule

Aktivitätspunkte: 4225

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 19. Februar 2016, 15:52

Sehr tolles Projekt mal wieder.
Whats a amazing project zyned.

@K2K26 die Bilder sehen gut aus, aber man sieht auf dem unteren Bild, dass die Glühbirnen gegen LEDs ausgetauscht wurden oder habe ich mich da verkuckt?

Freitag, 19. Februar 2016, 19:20

@DragonMaster
Da hast Du Dich Verkuckt.

Im Nostalgie Bereich auf dem Oktoberfest bleibt Alles Original.
Nichts wird erneuert und alles bleibt Original.
Sogar die Holzplatten vom Podium sind Original.

Teile die Fehlen wurden auch nicht Erneuert.
So bleibt es ein echtes Nostalgie Fahrgeschäft.

MFG K2K26
Signatur von »K2K26«

Freitag, 19. Februar 2016, 19:39

Da hast du wieder ein Klasse Fahrgeschäft erstellt. Sieht super aus auch wenn es bis jetzt nur animiert ist.

Ich bin sicher das du es auch schaffen wirst es irgendwann zum laufen bringst so das auch die Peeps mit fahren können.

Das Fahrgeschäft kannte ich noch gar nicht, schon auch so eins mal zu sehen.

Mfg Maik

Samstag, 20. Februar 2016, 20:41

Hi,

Thanks for the lovely words everybody :thumbsup:
It is nice to see, that some like the real Calypso too, and have good memories of it in former times :D

Auch wir in der Zone hatten einen

That's a nice one Sio1! Never saw a Calypso like that.

Ein Bild von der Oiden Wies`n (Oktoberfest)

Yeah, that is a great one too K2K26 :thumbup: I based my cars/seats on that one ;)

Here are some pictures of my model:

I have contact with Samplerocker. He is very kind, and he would want to explain to me how to make a CFR, BUT unfortunately, it is to hard for him to do. (i think because the language barrier).
He will send me one of his CFR's, ready and animated in Blender. So i can study that Blender-file. I also found some interesting things on the internet about CFR creation.
So, i am sure i will manage it sometime.
But keep in mind, it is a very slow process!!! I am sorry to say, but don't expect a release soon.

Because of that, i have a question for you. Should i keep you updated with the CFR's, even though there will be no download soon? I got some comments (not here at K-Rides), that people don't want to be teased with someting they can't download.

Greets and a nice weekend!
Zyned

Samstag, 20. Februar 2016, 21:02

I got some comments (not here at K-Rides), that people don't want to be teased with someting they can't download.

Na und ?

Downloads, downloads, downloads !

Wir sind doch keine CSO-Fabrik.

Wer nicht warten kann, soll es selber machen !

Ich kenne kaum ein Forum, in dem es in der Datenbank so häufig neue Sachen gibt.

Es ist Dein Projekt !

Blende die negativen Meinungen der User aus.
Signatur von »Antero«
Für jede Lösung gibt es das dementsprechende Problem !

Samstag, 20. Februar 2016, 21:16

Da kann ich mich Antero's Meinung nur anschließen. Egal, was andere sagen. Du bist du und mach einfach dein Ding. Ich finde es gut, wenn jemand seine Projekte vorstellt, als wenn man 1/2 Jahr nix vorstellt und der Thread leer bleiben würde...

I have only this to say: just do it! :D
Signatur von »coasterworx« Fahrgeschäfte aus den 90ern sind die besten! Und Ponies aus dem Jahr 2010 auch! :D

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »coasterworx« (20. Februar 2016, 21:24)

Sonntag, 21. Februar 2016, 08:47

Ich hab nichts dagegen wenn du deine Rides vorstellst auch wenn sie noch nicht fertig sind. Es ist doch schon Freude genug zu sehen was da einmal kommen wird.

Das mit der fragerei in anderen Foren nach deinen Rides wann man die downloaden kann würd ich einfach ignorieren. Allein ihr Ersteller entscheidet wann etwas zum Download angeboten wird bzw. oder ob es überhaupt das ein oder andere Projekt als Download geben wird.

YamiDragoon

unregistriert

Sonntag, 21. Februar 2016, 09:02

Hui, nett!
Will haben! :D

Aber, wie schon andere gesagt haben:
Gut Ding will Weile haben. :)

Und scheint was wirklich Hübsches zu werden :D

MG Mike

Meister

Beruf: Einzelhandelskaufmann

Aktivitätspunkte: 13430

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 21. Februar 2016, 14:02

Hello zyned

I was allready asking myself when will the hangover tower will be released. Then i read your problem. It's great that samplerocker want to try to help you. I'm sure we all can wait until you're to make it done. All good things take some time.

To your calypso:

What a great model ! It's fantastic ! Really !! I have never see one on a funfair, but the "Serengeti-Park" in Hodenhagen-Walsrode, gerrmany has one. Actually it's jungle themed like the most other attractions too.

For your problem: maybee i have another suggestion.

Try to contact Jenne. He could help you too (If he has some time, that's the next problem) But he could help you to make your animated model to working cfr and you on the other hand could eventually help Jenne. He said once that he isn't able to make a breakdance cfr because of the angled platform. He can not animate a platform which is in front low and behind high. Like the breakdance and in your case the calypso is. May be you can help him with that and he could help you with your problem. Would be a "win-win-situation"

But the biggest problem would be the fact that Jenne owns a real twister and he' on tour with it. So he has not much time. He wanted to do much cfrs but unfortunately there a actually only 4 from him. The others a still "under construction" cause the real mife comes first, logically.

But you should give it a try and ask him.

Regards
MG Mike

PS . Please keep us updated wirh your creations. I love your work so much. Even if it take some time we know that youre are working on it and your goal is to make it work. I wish you many success for it !
Signatur von »MG Mike« Live long and prosper ==\\//==

Sonntag, 21. Februar 2016, 21:15

Wow, wusste gar nicht, dass er ein "echtes Fahrgeschäft" besitzt. Das ist ja nice. Würde gerne mal damit fahren. :)

To this thread here: Just show what you've done so far, if it's working or not. It's always amazing, what some people did with RCT3... :)
Signatur von »coasterworx« Fahrgeschäfte aus den 90ern sind die besten! Und Ponies aus dem Jahr 2010 auch! :D

Sonntag, 21. Februar 2016, 22:49

Hello,

I've got the files from Samplerocker! I studied it and together with some information from the internet, i understand what has to be done. Now i have to figure out how. Small steps, but i have a good feeling about it :D

He can not animate a platform which is in front low and behind high.

Yeah, that was a bit tricky!!! It took me many tries. But i found a solution for that. I will contact Jenne.

Today i worked on the Flipper. I will post an update soon...

Greets,
Zyned

MG Mike

Meister

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 22. Februar 2016, 06:53

Good morning,

Wow man, that's "hardcore". You're blasting us away.. i didn't expect this good news so soon.

That means now you try out to make a real cfr of your model, before you show other projects ?

As i said, much success and good luck with it.

Greetz

Montag, 29. Februar 2016, 19:15

That means now you try out to make a real cfr of your model, before you show other projects ?

No, i think you didn't understand me quite. I will create some CFR's just as CSO. I will present them in this thread. At the same time, i am learning to create a CFR. At the moment i am learning the animation in Blender. I have all the right software/scripts/plugins. And i fully understand the process.
I am animating the calypso right now in Blender, but i have to practice it for a longer time. I also understand the further steps to a working CFR. Right now, i am 100% sure i will learn it, but it will take a lot of time!!!! I also have to prepare the first fair in Zynhoven. So we are thinking in months here.
I am also working on the 'Flipper'. the CFR part is done, and partially animated (as CSO with sketchup). i will post some pictures or a video soon.

Greets,
Zyned

Es hat sich bereits 1 registrierter Benutzer bedankt.

Benutzer, die sich für diesen Beitrag bedankt haben:

MG Mike (29.02.2016)

MG Mike

Meister

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 29. Februar 2016, 22:22

Hi zyned

Yeah know i got you :) so i wish you good luck with that. Please keep us informed. It's always cool to see your newest stuff .

Greetz
MG Mike

Dienstag, 1. März 2016, 21:12

Hi,

I will give you an update of 'Flipper'. Here is the CFR part:

I am still animating the Flipper. It took me many hours to figure out how to animate this ride. The 12 cars/seats are rotating under an angle. I found a way, and all 12 cars/seats are rotating at the right angle.
I gave the seats a temporary test-animation, just to see how it looks. They all have the same continuous rotation animation.

But today i figured out, that creating smooth animations with acceleration and deceleration is not really possible with xml. So i can't animate the seats with xml. I HAVE to animate it in Blender.
I did some test today with animation in Blender with an easy object, and it worked!

I will keep you updated :D

Greets,
Zyned

Es haben sich bereits 3 registrierte Benutzer bedankt.

Benutzer, die sich für diesen Beitrag bedankt haben:

coasterworx (01.03.2016), MG Mike (02.03.2016), pascal51 (05.04.2016)

Dienstag, 1. März 2016, 21:21

Wow, nicely done, dude. :thumbsup: The animation and light effects are really impressive. Also the details are great - keep it up.
And good luck with the "impossible understanding from a programme that only a Pro can use". :D

Unbelieveable that this ride exists since the 90s - and it's traveling from fair to fair in todays times! :)

chris_25

unregistriert

Dienstag, 1. März 2016, 21:38

Super :D Sieht mega gut aus der "Flipper" :D

Mittwoch, 2. März 2016, 10:22

Das ist mal wieder ein Tolles mega Teil. :thumbsup:
Signatur von »Peter-Park« :thumbsup: Bin verrückt nach Kirmes,Freizeitparks und Hamburger Dom und das alles in mein Alter.(und nach Guinness :drink3: )

MG Mike

Meister

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 2. März 2016, 15:37

Hey Zyned....

You did it again... blasting us away..!! Awesome, just awsome man..

Looks pretty cool..

@ coasterworx
Der Flipper ist wie auch der Magic, Breakdance, Rainbow, top Spin usw..
Von Huss Maschinenfabrik in Bremen.

Das ist 100 % deutsche Wertarbeit !! Quasi unkaputtbar :D dazu noch aus Norddeutschland !! :thumbsup:

Mittwoch, 2. März 2016, 16:12

Ja das Deutsche Wertarbeit :good: :yahoo:
Signatur von »Peter-Park« :thumbsup: Bin verrückt nach Kirmes,Freizeitparks und Hamburger Dom und das alles in mein Alter.(und nach Guinness :drink3: )