[REL]Deca Dance - Bufkens/Verwijk

• Hi guys,

For a very long time, I wanted to create the beautiful Belgium Deca Dance for RCT3.
    Finally it's ready!
    It's the most complicated ride I ever made, but it's still very light for the game. There is a 90 seconds light-show which repeat itself.

A special thank you goes to Kevin Konix for letting me use his backdrop pictures.
    And to Marc_CFD for creating the confetti/glitter particles!

Soon available 8o

Greets, Zyned

• Ich dachte bisher, dass RCT3 ( was die Beleuchtung und die Animation betrifft ) ausgereizt wäre.

Aber ihr könnt immer noch eine Packung drauflegen.

Das Teil ist überwältigend. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

• Hey Dennis...
    Your lightshow is great, only at Rammstein concert is the even better "lol",
    great work, which creates light animation only with Fotoshop or other special software

• Selbst ich, der auch gerne mal mit den Lichtern experimentiert, finde das echt genial und stellt die früheren CSO's vor über 5-7 Jahren komplett in den Schatten. Immer wieder atemberaubend, was euer Team da zaubert. :thumbsup:

Fahrgeschäfte aus den 90ern sind die besten! Und Ponies aus dem Jahr 2010 auch! :D

• hey,

great and beautiful:thumbup:

but when i place the ligth there are is a terrible sound ?

[font='Chicago, Impact, Compacta, sans-serif']Leb dein Leben,lauf der Hoffnung entgegen, Liebe zeigt dir den Weg [/font]
  • Hi TheCure,

Thanks for letting me know!!! I didn't hear the sound, because I always play the game without sound. I solved the problem.

You can re-download the Deca Dance. It's the improved version without the irritating noise.

Zyned

• okay, thank you very much! You did a really good job - I especially love the light show. Thumbs up!

[font='Chicago, Impact, Compacta, sans-serif']Leb dein Leben,lauf der Hoffnung entgegen, Liebe zeigt dir den Weg [/font]
  • now it all we you it thought,with the fog ,the fire at evening it shows very reality ,so what in rct 3 is crazy:):thumbup:

• Zyned

Changed the title of the thread from “[WIP]Deca Dance - Bufkens/Verwijk” to “[REL]Deca Dance - Bufkens/Verwijk”.