3-stock Geisterbahn - Fantasy

• Hi,

I want to present to you my 'new' ride. I started a ghosttrain once 'inferno', but i didn't finnish it.
    I started completely from scratch, only the cars are the same as Inferno. Personaly i like this one more than Inferno. What do you think?

Greets,
    Zyned

• Zu viel Lauflicht? Hmmm... Ich sage , typisch Zyned... typisch PERFEKT!!!

• Schön, dass du daran weiterarbeitest.

Etwas viel Lauflicht, für meinen Geschmack.

Das Lauflicht, welches um die Front herum läuft, schadet der Optik.

That is your personal taste, and that is fine. I like it just the way it is, i love lights :D
    BUT, all the lights are separate, so you can choose to place them, or not. You can even change the colors of the lights, and choose between running lights or static lights.
    Like that, you can tune this ride to your personal taste ;)

I have a question. Do you all want this ride complete with the inside, or do you want the inside to be empty, so you can fill it with existing CSO objects?

Greets,
    Zyned

• Mhhh, that is a really good question. I think that must everybody choose for themselves.
    I would prefer the way you installed all the things in there, cause the creator knows what it looks like the best. :)

Fahrgeschäfte aus den 90ern sind die besten! Und Ponies aus dem Jahr 2010 auch! :D

• Mir würde besser gefallen wenn der Innenraum schon gefüllt ist. Ich habe da übrigens eine Idee, mach doch zwei Versionen einmal mit vollen Innenraum und einmal mit leeren Innenraum.

• Habe auch ein paar Ideen:

-Einen Fuhrpark der Geisterbahn
    -Fahnen oben auf der Geisterbahn
    -Geisterbahn Sound (seperat mitliefern)

Das wäre noch cooler und würde das gesamtpacket noch genialer erscheinen.

Aber schon jetzt hat diese Geisterbahn einen Platz auf meinen Kirmessen sicher. :thumbsup::thumbup:

LG Chris

• Hi Chris,

'Fuhrpark' is allready made. (Wait for the next video).
    Sounds are allready included. (The sounds you hear in this video, and some extra).
    About the flags, i am not sure. I will try it.

Thank you for the suggestions! :thumbup:

I decided, to create the inside too. And there will be some unique new elements......

Greets,
    Zyned

• Wow, I'm looking forawrd to it. I really appreciate your work. Thanks for sharing these cool, better spooky attraction with us (if it maybe comes to a downloadable version in the near future). :)

Fahrgeschäfte aus den 90ern sind die besten! Und Ponies aus dem Jahr 2010 auch! :D

• Vom Grund her ist die Geisterbahn gut, aber die Ein und
    Ausfahrt Tore werden vom Chaisen auf gestoßen und gehen immer in Fahrtrichtung
    auf und nicht entgegen gesetzt.

From the bottom, the ghost train is good, but the A and exit doors are knocked off the chaises and always go on in the same direction and not set against.